Quick Question, George+V-R11

Anybody ever try shooting George with the V-R11 after you've defeated him and he's running away? I just defeated him in that little pool where jugg is and when he was running away I noticed he had that red mist around him...the red mist associated with the V-R11. I don't know if it means anything but I know the V-R11 affects George, so I was thinking maybe if we shoot him with the V-R11 either pap'd or unpap'd it would possibly do something after he's defeated and running away. I'm asking because I may try it, but if someone else already did it with no results then theres no reason for me to.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody ever try shooting George with the V-R11 after you've defeated him and he's running away? I just defeated him in that little pool where jugg is and when he was running away I noticed he had that red mist around him...the red mist associated with the V-R11. I don't know if it means anything but I know the V-R11 affects George, so I was thinking maybe if we shoot him with the V-R11 either pap'd or unpap'd it would possibly do something after he's defeated and running away. I'm asking because I may try it, but if someone else already did it with no results then theres no reason for me to.

I've shot George with it unpacked as he ran, defeated, from the bottom of the stamin-up steps, all the way to where he goes away. I've also done the same thing with the raygun, and the scavenger. He still comes back :x

I've shot George with it unpacked as he ran, defeated, from the bottom of the stamin-up steps, all the way to where he goes away. I've also done the same thing with the raygun, and the scavenger. He still comes back :x

Thanks for your reply. Well I guess thats that. I've followed George back and stabbed him with the sickle at least 100 times from jugg to the AK-74 spot and nothing happened either. I guess thats another notch off the list of possible things.