Zombie challenge's - L96 Only?

I have recently been getting bored of just going for high scores all day :L. So instead I am trying to challenge myself by either seeing how far I can go without perks or just getting 1 gun from the rando box. I assume I am not the first person to have this idea but I thought that maybe other people may have other challenge idea's. please leave some idea's for me. At the moment I am in the process of uploading my L96 only game play on Kino here :

I would preferably like to have challenges on other maps than Kino but if it's good i don't mind. besides other people want to do the challenges too :) Thanks.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you should try to PaP the starting gun on kino(which means you can only buy one gun)or try PaP the two guns in the starting room then when you die try the next 1 and the next till you reach the theater then go down the other side then when your done try to PaP every gun in the box and you have PaP every gun :D