Cant play classic maps anymore! Help!

Fu453

BTW I am a PS3-er.

OK so my friends and I thought that since we all bought the hardened edition we should play a good game of Der Riese, so I went over and hosted a party. When I went to look for Classic Zombies it wasn't there! I know I have them! Look at my signature! And not only that, but the Classic Maps' names are on the leaderboards list. I went and checked my download list, but it wasn't there. I know I downloaded them! It's the only reason I bought Hardened Edition for God's sake. Did/Does anyone else have this problem? I think the PSN outage may have something to do with this...that's just me though. But still, I need help. Anyone know what's going on?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats happened to me before and it was because i was signed out of PSN. But i guess this isnt your case as your were with your friends. maybe just reset your PS3. turn off turn on. on the PSN store though, the map pack is listed as something like this - "Call of Duty World at War Classic...." that is all that fits on the screen. The rest of it says "Zombie map pack for Black Ops"