new discovery? extra film reel

so i spent a long frikkin time in the mp40 room window next to the mp40. using a ray gun i kept blasting around the vicinity of the film reel (there were two) until it became within my reach. it did not prompt me to pick it up but i could and did. i played the reel and it played a really creepy new video i havent seent anyone talk about online. i would record and post but i have no idea how other than on my cell phone. either way the whole video was in german ( i think). whoever wants to can claim this- i just want a translation!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

After waisting an hour of shotting the thing and training at round 11, the words "PC Files" came to mind. If you made an honest mistake, I forgive you. If you did that just to mess with my day, the next time you cross me you will be breathing out of a tube. Clear?

Now will a mod lock this?