Plot Hole

Kimo

Hi. How are you? Me? Oh, I'm fine. No, the swelling has gone dow- Um. On topic.

So after getting through Black Ops on Veteran, (which due to it being very difficult and me being very bad took a while) I noticed something. I'm dearly hoping we as a forum have passed the no spoilers stage and I can drop some S-Bombs at will. So when you figure out it was Reznov who brainwashed you, it shows a scene wherein Viktor is standing above you, in full Vorkuta prisoner attire, and is explaining calmly about what he is doing. If you remember, Reznov was a particularily important prisoner, which would make him highlighted to the guards. The room they were in was locked 3 times over, if you walk over there during the flashback. So here I go: How did Reznov get there? Why did they leave Mason there? If you remember, Dragovich says "Take him back to his cell". So why is he still there?

I'm fully open to the idea I missed something, or it gets handwaved somewhere.

Someone help me before I turn to drinking orphan tears to dull my confusion.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic