Herd the Zombies in Call of the Dead.

This is what I Call it. Herding. Basically clumping the Zombies together making it easier to kill them all with Bullet Penetration and with Hip Fire. First off, this may be hard to do with more then one person.

Okay, you first want go to the light house. Wait till you get a lot of points or till Round five but head there soon if you can. Also get a SMG, the MP5K is there anyway.

Now you want to enter the Lighthouse from the Long stairs. Then head down the Spiral Stairs into the Next Room. This is the Second Floor of the Lighthouse. Its Important you DO NOT open the Double Doors in this room.

Now go down stairs and Open the Door that leads out to Stamin Up. Never open the other door. Now Take the Slide and make your way to the Door that leads to the Heroes room and Open it.

The reason for this is really simple. By keeping those two doors in the Lighthouse Closed at all times. You can get George to chase after you down the slide. Since is is slower then a Turtle, it will take him a long time to get to you while you do the next part.

Make your way back to the Second Floor of the Lighthouse. This is a good spot for Herding. In here, run around in a Circle Counter-Clockwise. (Back against the Combination Lock, your Right side). The Zombies will come from the Two Windows, the Upstairs floor and Down Stairs.

Run, Don't Sprint around the room close to the wall, there's enough of a gap between the Rail and the wall so you can get passed any Zombies that are in front of you. The Zombies well Clump together mostly behind you. Every so and then Backwards Hip-Fire, but don't do it for long.

At some point of course you want to go for the Mystery Box, Power Box and what not,

As for Perks, the Four you really want are Revive, Jub, Flopper and Stamin. Also Sticky Grenades.

It takes some practice but it works, I got to 50 on with this.

I will try to post a video to better explain it. I also think its possible for a Second Player to do the same thing on the Ground floor of the Lighthouse.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic