brimstone is saulfer

guys i checked up some writing on the floor and one of them picked my intrest. in the fire pit room(hint here for later) i found a writing "brimstone to damnation".being a wiz kid a did what all the smarties use these days.Goggle!,i came up with a discreption saying that brimestone is saulfer.

in the discreption it says that it is A).it smells like rotten eggs B).its combustble(i think i read this)C)its Green.

now here comes the part

who is green,stinky,and proposedly damned(AND NO IT IS NOT NIKOLAI!!) the crawling zombies(gas zombies) could it be that the hidden easter egg is started by burning these @$$ O'es in the pit?

of course i tried it and it didnt quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite work as i proposed.(i am not the BEST player out there) but i think i am on to something when i say that the fire pit IS connected to the "said" unrevealed easter egg.now im not sure.it could even be the ray gun.also a hidden treat that i found.most of us know that richtoffen was linked to the illuminati,but what most of us probobly didnt know is that the creater of "FAUST" one of the posters (i think his name was something with van wolfgang) was also linked to the illuminati.

EDIT=I learned something intresting,i found this site that explain the Pyramid of the illuminati as well as other things one the doller bill,(you guys might be intrested too,trust i was DAM well was)

its this photo of the bill being explained.

anyway untill i find where i effing found it(lost it unfortunatly) there are 13 bricks mentioned(13 briks in generator room),13 arrows,13leaves,13 berries, "one of many" and i forgot the rest. anyway i think it is connected just as much as illuminati is connected.

please answer alpha!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic