my call of the dead strategy

I thought of my own strategy that works well for me so i'll share.

once you start in the beginning split into teams of two one team goes to the power and the other works there way through the lighthouse now it would be best to send your best players yo the power since the boat is more cornered so there is a more chance of dying and i send the best, since its me and my friends i always got the boat with my friend jared. and the team that goes to the lighthouse dont open the lighthouse right away go down the Phd room and work your way to the part of the ship with a square walkway and hold off to get points for juggernaut since that perk is very important of this map, also the power team the lighthouse team will have the first door open so once you get the power on just go on the flinger to meet up with the other team at juggernaut. once you aquire the perk work your way up the lighthouse and hold off on the top two on windows two on stairs. the one window that goes far off from the door just stand next to the door and shoot that comes since if things get harry everyone needs to jump on the zipline quickly as possible. when that happens make sure the door to the mp40 is open then jump down the pathway that goes to the beginning and if you want get quick revive if not done already then run to the boat and use the flinger to get back to the lighthouse or use the cave. then repeat the cycle and your garranted to survive a long time as long you have good weapons and juggernaut and a good team.

perks- all you need is juggernaut, quick revive, Phd flooper, deadshot daiquiri

weapons- a good box and wall gun, and it wouldn't hurt to have a scavanger

optional- semtex, claymores, sickle, matryoshka dolls, pap ing guns

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic