Third Radio

Alright guys, I have a really good team with good luck making crawlers and good luck getting sniper rifles. If you guys have any _REALISTIC_ theories to its location, I will get our team on it rught now and if its found, we'll give you credit. So please post below with your theories.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the first room on the bottom path where the MPL is......

There is a strange hole in the wall by where the box would be and if you look straight out coincidentally there is a sparking fuse box, generator, and maybe a radio....Also look at high grounds like in that same room on the second floor.

Where the first room on the bottom path where the MPL is......

There is a strange hole in the wall by where the box would be and if you look straight out coincidentally there is a sparking fuse box, generator, and maybe a radio....Also look at high grounds like in that same room on the second floor.

Alright my crew and I will test out your theory asap when they all come online. (I will call them soon so give us a half-hour. We'll try it and if it works we'll notify you.

Football, the theory you had with the hole in the wall is false. We were unable to locate anything within the hole in the wall, but the silver fuse box is peculiar. You may have something solid where the MPL is, but since the room is so big our team needed longer to search it all. Havoc, it can't be in the room with the pictures seeing as we have combed through that room almost 5 times. But we'll check on the starting area by the van.

Thanks for checking. but more to the point i meant it might b in the hole in the square room. i also believe that is the room under stairs in the lobby where the fire trap is. also the zombie baracade on top of the stairs is very...strange. its too big to not have something in it it seems.

Well its not in the square all four of my friends tossed all our grenades (total of 16 grenades) in the hole and nothing was activated. I agree with you on the spawn point on the staircase... We'll get on that soon. We also have a solid theory in the fire pit room and we're going to comb that room atleast 10 times.

Theories for 3rd Radio Location

1) In the square room with the pictures, there is a hole where zombies drop down BUT, there is also a visible building through that hole to the right, i never get snipers so i can't get a good view of it.

2) the speed cola room has a hole in the far upper corner, can't see if there is anything outside of it

3) The starting room there are two spots which you can see outside to the front of the theater, perhaps it is by one of the buildings across from the theater

personal theory: i doubt that it will be at an eye level location (to avoid accidental finding)