Storyline is NOT dead

In the first seconds of the inside xbox video it appears George Romero is talking about researching for a WWII movie, he found some Nazi documents and he didn't believed what he was reading. After this, you can see the Group 935 door and some bloodstains on it. You can also see something like a morgue or a sleep chamber, maybe even the places where the Fab Four were tested on and erasing their memory.

I think these documents are the Group 935 and terminal files as seen above. Also, I believe this new awesome crew was going to investigate something or even they were gonna star in a movie with Romero as the director, but when they got here to investigate/research, they discovered something awful.

Zombies gentlemen.

Maybe they got to Romero and turned him into a zombie, since there is a zombie-boss dude that is actually him O.o

In the trailer or the inside xbox preview (i dont remember) we see Danny Trejo, Robert Englund and George Romero with them quoting him like boss or something like that. So its a proof he is with them.

You'll see there has to be some storyline involvement, also think this. People wanted Firing Range maps, and tell me this, how would that fill in the storyline AND the Cuban location? (it takes place in Cuba right? :S)

The Fab Four needed a rest too. Just enjoy this new awesome map, George Romero is awesome, and people who don't know him, he is the grandfather of all zombies. He made awesome zombie films in the past. He is freaking cool.

I sense that the Fab Four may end up traveling in time again and maybe even speaking or teaming up with them somehow :D

And thus, THE STORYLINE IS NOT DEAD!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic