Kino Der Toten Pack a Punch room?

Has anyone ever looked closely at the PaP room on Kino?

There are all those weird sketches on the walls, some with legible writing. Has anyone ever taken an HD screenshot of these papers? And I have noticed by snooping with a Disassembler that there is a name thing that says M.D. Ludwig Maxis. And the board to the left of the PaP machine is on Project Nova (and Discovery). And the Der Riese chalkboard is there too.

And just another thing, anyone ever look in those rooms where the screaming came from in the SpeedCola room? And in some rooms in the open books there are notes, I have observed from no-clip vids. I'm going to try to do some modding of my own to get a look at stuff around the map on my own.

Also, there's a note on the Kino stage, it's probably just a copy of one from Der Riese but if any one knows please tell me.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone ever looked closely at the PaP room on Kino?

There are all those weird sketches on the walls, some with legible writing. Has anyone ever taken an HD screenshot of these papers? And I have noticed by snooping with a Disassembler that there is a name thing that says M.D. Ludwig Maxis. And the board to the left of the PaP machine is on Project Nova (and Discovery). And the Der Riese chalkboard is there too.

And just another thing, anyone ever look in those rooms where the screaming came from in the SpeedCola room? And in some rooms in the open books there are notes, I have observed from no-clip vids. I'm going to try to do some modding of my own to get a look at stuff around the map on my own.

Also, there's a note on the Kino stage, it's probably just a copy of one from Der Riese but if any one knows please tell me.

Yes I have noticed this stuff too. Didn't know about the name plaque though. I believe the note is copied from Der Riese, but not 100% sure, and the one of the zombie sketches are from Der Riese.

I'm also trying to get some no-clip mods for exploration, but I'm going for stuff on Five.