Possible New Findings on Verruckt

Sigint

Im not sure if this is anything new, i have only played verruct 3 times so im not sure about everything. But in the power room, if you stand in the doorway next to that machine that makes weird sounds, you can hear the same voice you heard from Shi No Numa giving co-ordinates. Im not exactly sure what all of them were, but they were something like, "8 18 16 5 43"

Can someone else look into it? I would get a video but the best quality thing i have is a phone camera. It is kind of difficult to hear anything because of the power machine buzzing

EDIT: I heard it all. This is exactly what it says. It keeps repeating itself

4 8 18 16 43 42 *beep* *sounds like films rolling*

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are the numbers that were intended to be broadcast to launch the Nova6 gas on multiple targets in the US. They were implanted in Mason's head by the USSR during his brainwashing while imprisoned at Vorkuta (finish the campaign for more info).

The frequently referenced numbers in 'Lost' were the so called "damned numbers" Hurley used to win the lotto. These were different numbers (4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42) & appeared numerous times throughout the series.

MGd00d (on xbox live):

Kino - 41 (2 people)

Five - 30 (4 people)

Nacht - 16 (4 people)

Verruckt - 29 (2 people)

Shi No Numa - 29 (2 people)

Der Riese - 35 (2 people)

Ascension - 39 (4 people)