Casimear Mech. Really Scalar Technology?

Faust

After a quick look on the web under "Russian Secrete Weapons" I found something quite interesting. In the late 60s through early 80s the Soviets had discovered a new weapon that would never be used; scalar technology. What scalar tech is are waves even finer than gamma rays powered by a giant electronic conduit.

The waves are harnessed into the giant conduit like a microwave, until all the heat is used at once, forming a beam of infered energy. In fact, it was once reported to have been used to shoot down a U2 spyplane over the USSR. I'll admit, any information on scalar technology is extremely vieg, however this reminds me of the casimiear mech. There are clear similarities between the beam of light, the charging needed, and the power it outputs. This is just a theory until I find someone thinks it's worth looking into, then I will attempt to uncover more on the matter. Until then... discuss!

Sauce: http://www.angelfire.com/oz/cv/scalarweapons.html

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Scalar tech?

so the soviets are going to create massive scalar fields in the upper troposphere using a scalar device based of the information and research gathered by the Japanese that dubbed the device the "the black sun weapon"? but was then lost after the US launched Operation Aurora?

Battlefield Bad Company 2, mate