Gknova6 usb drive text..

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks man! makes much more sense, but what are they the steps to?

the Mystery Man Egg?

that easter egg is over, I'm sorry. This guy, he went into the game code and posted the code for the mystery man in a thread that he made. The only unknown code is something to do with "clientnotify/" or something like that.

I'll give you a link to his thread in a sec

EDIT : viewtopic.php?f=60&t=7142

there you go, I'm learning visual basic(coding language) so I can somewhat understand the coding, though I'm not as fluent in many coding languages as others here :)

thanks man! makes much more sense, but what are they the steps to?

the Mystery Man Egg?

that easter egg is over, I'm sorry. This guy, he went into the game code and posted the code for the mystery man in a thread that he made. The only unknown code is something to do with "clientnotify/" or something like that.

I'll give you a link to his thread in a sec

EDIT : http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/ ... =60&t=7142

there you go, I'm learning visual basic(coding language) so I can somewhat understand the coding, though I'm not as fluent in many coding languages as others here :)

Yea, it's the either the client notify class of function, not sure what it's calling. Either way it's clientnotify("sia");

The only possibility is that the clientnotify is able to modify the map in a way outside what's created and deleted within the egg functions.