Youtube channel

twiggerto

Hay guys in lack of a crap ton of members, i suggest that we make a youtube channel, run by moderators or someone else. Once the next map pack comes out we can frequently post all of the easter eggs that we find, or in the meantime, we can make videos of challenges or montages.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can do any sort of commentary, unfortunately i have no way of making videos, but if i was to be sent a video, and maybe a script, or a list of key things to say i would be more than willing too... Although i don't have the software to mix both the video and the sound files together so again that would have to be done by someone else...

HOWEVER, I do have a webcam connected to my laptop, and once i have it working i can do any vdeos that are basically just theorising and don't actually involve any game footage (similar to next gen tactics), i can help with them :)

I know i haven't exactly shown any reliability or any reason why i should be chosen but i would love to be involved, it would be awesome :D