Why can't we see the whole code?

Xieon

Sorry if I already posted this, but why can't we see the whole code.

We got the egg code, but nothing else?

Whoever got that should be able to get the rest. I want to read the clientnotify class/function. That is where any answers would be if there were any.

I've been trying for days to decrypt the files off an xbox usb stick, but they are encrypted in a weird way. So far the only thing I've found was a list of all the possible characters the xbox displays in any of the data in it :(

So I know for a fact that the code contains numbers and letters from the English language, as well as every variant of every letter there is, such as the mu symbol, and all those vowels with things on them, and AE that are together, but so far I haven't beeen able to read anything. I'm usuing a pretty bad approach though.

I mean, could someone show me what the directory looks like on the computer and I'll go through it?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TECHNICALLY using the code is the single biggest way to cheat. thats why i greatly dislike the ppl who were able to do it first, cause they dint want ANYONE ELSE to finish it before they did........especially when i found some of the stuff by accident, only to see that there was a post about it on the COD forums -_-.......but ya I would love to have the code, but only if i completely gave up on hunting. the code is the equivalent to a modded controller in MP with an aim bot and a j-tag......

TECHNICALLY using the code is the single biggest way to cheat. thats why i greatly dislike the ppl who were able to do it first, cause they dint want ANYONE ELSE to finish it before they did........especially when i found some of the stuff by accident, only to see that there was a post about it on the COD forums -_-.......but ya I would love to have the code, but only if i completely gave up on hunting. the code is the equivalent to a modded controller in MP with an aim bot and a j-tag......

I disagree with part of your statement. When talking about the code, all we see are the scripts. There are a lot of things hidden in the maps that are not in the scripts. I do agree looking at the code is cheating, however I don't see any harm in looking at it to verify that what has been found is the completed form of the Easter egg. (Though I wish the would encrypt the scripts as well, that way people don't cheat and post all the steps when the game is first released.)