Patch Report- PS3

Hullo all.

Finally downloaded the maps. Played for a good three hours today, and have been trying out the standard easter eggs out. So far, I have done the total mystery man egg, thanks to a few dedicated friends.

Thus is my total report as follows:

The easter egg runs normally, as was in xbox. Did the standard one first found, luna, and everything proceeded normally. Lost the DM's at 90 seconds. No other oddities to report.

Tryed out hitsam and hyena, got a few different messages, as were stated in other forums too (system overload and safety protocols) . DM's lasted shorter on one try.

I'll keep trying through the night tonight.

Feel free to join/add me. My PSN is in my sig.

I'll be on around 11:30 mountain standard time (US).

I will be adding more to this "patch" idea that people were talking about.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hullo all.

Finally downloaded the maps. Played for a good three hours today, and have been trying out the standard easter eggs out. So far, I have done the total mystery man egg, thanks to a few dedicated friends.

Thus is my total report as follows:

The easter egg runs normally, as was in xbox. Did the standard one first found, luna, and everything proceeded normally. Lost the DM's at 90 seconds. No other oddities to report.

Tryed out hitsam and hyena, got a few different messages, as were stated in other forums too (system overload and safety protocols) . DM's lasted shorter on one try.

I'll keep trying through the night tonight.

Feel free to join/add me. My PSN is in my sig.

I'll be on around 11:30 mountain standard time (US).

I will be adding more to this "patch" idea that people were talking about.

Nice! keep up the good work. I'll add you on PSN in the beginning of the week, I'm also desperate to find any new things