What are we doing?

MEGAJAYYY

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha...

I don't know if people are over exagerating... but maybe the speculation has certainly run amuck...

However it's unjustified to proclaim that we stop speculating as to what needs to be done with out telling us where to look.. And saying Kino isn't where to look.

Myself I played obsessively on Kino since the day of release, barely touched Multiplayer COD.... I've gone thru and tested all the darn theories in there and like the person above me said.. Other than the rocket... I see nothing.

Myself Im still under the impression that you don't launche the rocket till after the 4 buttons from the monkeys, allowing the weight of the rocket or the pushing of the thrust to allow for an alternative direction in the easter egg... rather than waiting on the pressure plate for 2 whole minutes ;/ but I still lean more to a patch of some sorts...

Soo.. on that note.. lets fill this particular thread with theory and speculation, ya know.. out of spite ^_^

Hahaha...

I don't know if people are over exagerating... but maybe the speculation has certainly run amuck...

However it's unjustified to proclaim that we stop speculating as to what needs to be done with out telling us where to look.. And saying Kino isn't where to look.

Myself I played obsessively on Kino since the day of release, barely touched Multiplayer COD.... I've gone thru and tested all the darn theories in there and like the person above me said.. Other than the rocket... I see nothing.

Myself Im still under the impression that you don't launche the rocket till after the 4 buttons from the monkeys, allowing the weight of the rocket or the pushing of the thrust to allow for an alternative direction in the easter egg... rather than waiting on the pressure plate for 2 whole minutes ;/ but I still lean more to a patch of some sorts...

Soo.. on that note.. lets fill this particular thread with theory and speculation, ya know.. out of spite ^_^

tried that to no avail...even left the rocket sit for 3 rounds.