Has anyone tried this?

1. Shoot the box with the death machines

2. Shoot the four bears with the death machines. Sam might get mad at you, she got mad when the monky bomb was burned.

3. See if you can trade a DM for something and the DM might be added to the box inventory

4. only shoot the batteries that say sparky should only be four of them.

5. Unlocking a secret door which i am guessing is the one with the teddy bear on the outside of it

6. in the pack a punch room is a hydrolic lift that is painted yellow, can this lift take you somewhere?

7. have each player go to the 4 dolls that are there character and press x or shoot them with the death machines ath the same time.

also the freeze gun ,and the Wunderwaffe DG-2 appear on the poster and not in the game, why?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Nothing happens

2. Nothing happens

3. I dont think you can use the box with the DM

4. Nothing happens

6. Cant get on top of it

7. Nothing happens

Some people said you can get those weapons and the PPSH if you put in HYENA before luna during the easter egg. nikolai does say "The reaper is coming" but i used 15k on the box and there was no PPSH, DG-2 or Winters Howl in it so i believe this is false.