2/5 puzzle...or 1/4?....and another radio found

ajjaspers001

I'm sure by now most of you now know about the "2/5" puzzle that involves the blinking generator and the monitor underneath some stairs. But what if instead of a "2/5" puzzle its actually more of a "1/4" puzzle? What if the monitor underneath the stairs is more like the main frame in der reise in that it inter connects all of the componets to the puzzle that we are trying to solve? This could potentially be because of the face that the generator is of very close proximity to lunar lander "A" and there are four lunar lander sites. What I am suggesting is that there are 4 parts to the puzzle that all need to be linked to the monitor underneath the stairs and all of them are of relative proximity to a lunar lander site. ALSO this easter egg is TOTALLY separate from radio easter eggs...it's its very own little adventure! Thanks for your help and input on the subject. Please let me know any findings! :D

P.S.-FOUND ANOTHER RADIO! this one is in the same are as stamin-up. If you go to the concrete railing with barbwire on it and look to the right it is underneath a big piece of a cement slab...and the message it holds is...interesting to say the least 8-)

EDIT-Me and my friends are also 90% sure that the radios are unlocked in order. By this I mean one after another. (sorry if its already been posted I just wanted to make it known to the community) We found the radio in this post after we already found all other radios

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic