How do we fix the mechanism

Hanz_123

Well since ascension is on xbox 1st I decided to look at little gameplay and in the beginning round a Russian man says " listen, help me. She's coming the mechanism MUST BE REPAIRED!" so I was like that probably has something to do with the way u get to the pack a punch but NOT all I think

Because in radio 1 the same man says the mechanism received alot of damage and needed to salvage parts to fix it. And if that the case then it links to fact that some ppl threw a gersche device at a generator and sucked it up and the same man said " Good but we need more power. Hurry she coming." So that means that we need more power somehow to help this guy. And as for the mechanism my theory for it is that maybe just maybe is a shuttle that send us to the moon, which would be epic , or a machine that can tear the crap out of zombies. So tell me what u think and if ur on xbox plz try to find out what the mechanism is ;)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a sign pointing to repairs, there is an object in the wall that resembles repairing and so far nothing beyond that...

I believe that there is absoloutley 100% something to be repaired, if not.. then Im dissapointed in treyarch.. as that is a lame opening audio file to play if it truthfully has nothing to do with the actual game play.

Anyways, I'll be looking.. Im only speculating the similarity between Kino and this map, instead of film reels it will be tools in order to repair the object that doesnt yet exist to us because we're not sure what if at all we are repairing.. hahaha..

:) But im on your side and will keep up the efforts of trolling forums, youtube and the game itself for clues and info.. :)