Killing the Pentagon Thief with a NUKE!!! + MORE!!!

The_Black_Operator

Hey I was just playing five solo and I was camping in the basement by the box (I have the game paused right now) and something EPIC just happened.

I was on round 8 when and there were 2 more zombies left. A running zombie and a crawler. I killed the running zombie and got I nuke. I wanted to save it for the next round. So I killed the crawler. Then the next round started and it was the Thief round! I got the nuke and it killed the thief and something strange happened. I got an instant max ammo without touching one and the alarm the goes off during a thief round won't stop.

I will update if anything else happens because this seen like I found either an EPIC easter egg, or an annoying glitch.

Has this happened to anyone else?

PS: Look at the leader boards on xbox! PEOPLE HAVE PLAYED ASCENSION!!!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it happened to me a while ago the alarm keeps going and the lights stay on even though the zombie round starts i was holding the speed cola elevator and it made it easier to kill the zombies with the lights on but the alarms where driving me insane

I didnt report it as a bug as i didnt see it was a big deal theres a lot more importent bugs and exploits that need fixing

It resets the next time you get a PT round and goes back to normal