found missing/disappearing teddy bear

skimborder

k so im pretty sure this was posted a while back about how if you start the hide and go seek game on der riese there is no teddy bear up in the window like there was in World at War. but i have found him! he is actually in the window. however its a glitch where you can see him unless you are directly underneath of it. otherwise it disappears from view. so you need to go stand in the hall way underneath of the window where he normally is and look up. walk back and forth untill you see him. then shoot him. if you move to far while you can see him he will magically disappear. however you can still shoot him while you cant see him. i still have not found anything new with the fly trap although i have a few more ideas that i still need to check out. untill then imma keep hunting around the old maps. il upload a video shortly showing the disappearing bear and checking out the old easter eggs. hopefully closer analysis will reveal some easter eggs even though we thought them all to be found

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic