New characters , Pherhaps WaW 2 ?

TheBarbarian

hi you guys, the thing is i really would like to see some new characters. nikolai,dempsey,takeo and richtoften are nice but i think it would be really nice if they would keep it fresh. i would really like to get characters from waw for example play as sergeant reznov and sergeant roebuck. they other characters would be just like now in zombies a german guy and a japanees guy.

from this comes the idea of making WaW 2. i loved Waw2 all the weapons and just the whole game WaW. in WaW 2 my idea was to have 4 campaigns

-American

-Russian

-Japanees

-German

The Amercian campagne could be for example you playing as private roebuck(this plays before waw). you are just a young soldier fighting his way to berlin, we could have pretty awesome maps like for example D-Day

The Russian campagne could just focus on really the fighting in stalinggrad(you play as sergeant reznov)

The japanees campagne could be about conquering islands such as pelulie(Unkown character)

And the german campagine would be the greatest. it could be just the whole fighting against the russians and de defending from the americans.(Unkown character)

these four main characters could then fight against zombie hordes. world war 2 style zombies just the old weapons like The Bar and of course the ppsh. the zombies would be a great aspect of the game(standard 3 maps + other zombie maps with the other characters) aswell as the co-up in campaign with pherhaps a little team deathmatches in multiplayer. and for every dcl they could add another 3 zombie maps and let say 2 multiplayer maps

i think this would be a great game, seeing world war 2 violence with beter graphics. and just the zombies an co-up campaign we all like. this wouldnt be just some call of duty but a whole other call of duty who just attracts people like us, real zombie fans :D

just let me know wath you guys think about this

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic