IF someone has made it to a much higher level than you....

It is usually a good Idea to listen to them. All of my games people who havent gotten past 15 seem to think they know the best way to play, and it ends the same every time.

I say "Buy an SMG and get some points" they respond "I dont need an SMG im saving up to upgrade my shotgun." OK great, at round 12 or so when I want to turn the power on you can upgrade your horrible shotgun, until then you are screwing all of us by trying to hold anything down with an olympia.

"Watch your own window, leave mine alone"

Response: "Dude im hardly geting any zombies"

Result: PLayer: Noob is down

"Dont hit the box so many times or you wont have enough money for juggernaut when you go down"

Response: "Dude im gonna get the alien gun i wont go down"

Result: Player: Noob is down and now cant afford juggernaut/no one can revive them.

"Stay with the rest of us"

no response

Player: Noob is down

"Keep running"

Response: "Dude they are all behind us Im just going to kill them...............Oh shit im stuck can you revive me"

Sorry, but it is getting extremely frustrating getting halfway to my max level and losing because no one wants to use a good strategy.

/rant

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic