Maxis wants revenge!

ZombiesFTW!

my theory on this is that i think that the thing with all the dogs and nova 6 zombies is payback for richtofen, maybe im wrong but the new character has to be someone connected to the new zombie map ascension, with some sort of island. is there even a new character might not be, but i think it has to do something with maxis, in der reise we heard a radio of rictofen say "goodbye docter maxis" he could of died by the dog(fluffy) or he could of escaped from the teleporter and teleported somewhere else. thats the clue on kino der toten, we start then theres blue teleporter lights on your screen, the theory is that the 4 characters teleported somewhere else, back in world war 2. thats the cause of dates on the load up screen, you see (1941,1943,1950) the dates which connect to the story.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days