Der Riese Strategy Guide

bazzainver

Hiya Guyz! Im Bazzainver, and im new here, and i just wanna share my Der Riese Strategy for Solo and Multiplayer.

Ok. First, kill all the zombies in the barricades at the start from round 1 - 3. DO NOT OPEN ANY DOORS

This Part of the Strategy Guide is MULTIPLAYER ONLY

Halfway through Round 3, Open the Door up the Staircase, Then the Next Door. On Multiplayer the two people with the highest pts open a door each.

Go in, retrieve the Thompson. If the dogs come, when the lightning appears, charge at it and shoot. If there is multiple dogs running at you, run around and every few seconds turn around and shoot them without aiming.

This Part of the Strategy Guide is SOLO ONLY

Open up the room on the right, when looking at the teleporter. Go in, and unlock the next door. Buy the trench gun and stay in a corner for the Dog round.

Now the rest is Solo and Multiplayer

Before you clear the debris up the stairs in the room with the Thompson and the room with the Trench Gun, you will want to get around 3000 pts. Once you clear the debris, follow the Question Mark and find the random weapons. Hit the box no more than twice a round. Once you get good guns from the random weapon box (Like the Raygun, Browning and Wunderwaffe) you wont need to get random weapons anymore.

Now, you should be around the Round 10 mark. When the last horde of zombies come, leave 1. Throw a grenade, and lead it near the grenade. (Dont blow yourself up) Once it has lost its legs, this is your chance to link the teleporters. Open up the rooms with teleporters (hard to specify which ones have Teleporters, but there is 3 of them) Link them to the mainframe (the swirly thing where you start) and look down the stairs of where u are standing. You should see Blue Electricity, and then one of three pickups will appear. You will either get Carpenter, Max Ammo or Double Points.

After teleporters are linked, and you get into the late rounds, it's time to get PERKS! The order of perks you want to get is....

1st: Jugger-Nog

2nd: Speed Cola

3rd: Double Tap

4th: Quick Revive

All you have to do now is survive! That's all i've got. Please reply and tell me what i can improve.

Reminder: In Solo, Don't use the Random Box more than 2 times per round or you will get a teddybear.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You go that way because the Trench Gun in the other room can only hold 5 bullets at a time, and more than 5 dogs come in a round. Also, because once you have used up the 5 bullets and you need to reload, it takes a long time. That's why i recommended getting the Thompson, because it can hold more bullets at once and because it reloads about 5x faster than the Trench Gun.

What i recommend is in the beginning rounds, save up around 3500 points, buy the doors that go towards juggernog, then go straight for a random box buy. There's 95% chance you'll get a gun that you can survive with for at least 2 or 3 more rounds, and you won't have to spend extra money when you think it's time to get juggernog.

You go that way because the Trench Gun in the other room can only hold 5 bullets at a time, and more than 5 dogs come in a round. Also, because once you have used up the 5 bullets and you need to reload, it takes a long time. That's why i recommended getting the Thompson, because it can hold more bullets at once and because it reloads about 5x faster than the Trench Gun.

Actually, the Trench gun can hold 6 bullets, and seeing as to that you can actually STOP reloading it at any given time makes it actually EASIER to survive with, especially for dogs, as you don't have to reload.

ON THE FLIP SIDE, while it is easier to survive with the trench gun, it is a 1 hit kill on zombies til round 11. One hit kill = no points. A one hit kill weapon is great for late game, but in the early rounds, you want to rack up points, and the best way to do that is to use the thompson.

• 2 weeks later...