Pentagon thief theory

Assassinryu25

Before I say something,I want to point out that there might be a spoiler here. Does anyone remember what Dr.Steiner said when he fixated Mason with the numbers,he said he was not like the others,maybe other test subjects? Notice that the thief has numbers floating around him like crazy,maybe it's Steiner with goggles on after putting the numbers program in him? I think it might be a test subject or Steiner with the numbers telling him to kill JFK or take away his guns so he could have no chance against the zombies,after all,Dragovich originally programmed Mason to kill JFK...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good theory BTW but heres mine...

Okay on the mission Numbers, the guy Clarke dies but in the little pre-mission video, it shows his info and a pic of an arm with wierd markings :o Supposly it was his arm and when the Thief dies, you can see his arm with those same wierd markings. Maybe he died but became a ghost and haunts the pentagon but you never know :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Brains For you [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :lol:

Okay on the mission Numbers, the guy Clarke dies but in the little pre-mission video, it shows his info and a pic of an arm with wierd markings :o Supposly it was his arm and when the Thief dies, you can see his arm with those same wierd markings. Maybe he died but became a ghost and haunts the pentagon but you never know :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Brains For you [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::lol:

PLease don't take my hard worked theory :(

*not saying you've copied it, but I've already labored away at the same theory

and have recieved heavy criticism for it!

Watch out, people are adverse to evidance :( *

Brains For you [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::lol:

You have a good point there,Hudson said he was paranoid and was obsessed with the numbers which could mean that the thief could be him,or someone else...