Zork?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf do i do with Zork

Well it's an old-school textbased video game from many years ago. Basically everything you can do in-game is controlled with text. For example:

Q: I want to use/pick-up/read/smell/eat "insert item here"

A: Type in the desired action, followed by the item you choose to interact with.

Ex: Eat Katana/Kill self with sword/burn leaflet

Q: How do I move?

A: Type in any of the four cardinal directions to move in the desired location.

Ex: North/East/South/West/Open Door/Go to hall/Climb tree

Q: What is my objective?

A: Well, that is for you to find out. Although Zork is somewhat of an odd video game to play, its fairly complex, and should have you feeling challenged. However, I am sure you will be able to find some help completing it out there somewhere on the internet, as I myself do not remember if had completed it or not.

Remember that this game is fairly long, and it should be saved as often as possible by entering the "save" command. A USB plugin keyboard should take the load off your hands, and it'll also save you from breaking a joystick in anger. Remember to have fun, and enjoy this timeless classic.