SP Trailer "Top Secret Document" Revealed. *SPOILER*

thegrix

I am bored...again. So I decided to write up this "Classified" Document (which is circled). I managed to stop the vid when the complete document is visible.

*(The bold, and underlined font is the blacked out paragraph)*

http://img829.imageshack.us/i/blackopsu.jpg/ (I cant see the image on the forum so I decided to make it a URL and an image)

-I split it up into paragraphs for easier reading

DATE: September 6, 1960

SUBJECT: OP-40 Candidate #24 (MASON, ALEX)

PLACE OF BIRTH: Anchorage, Alaska, USA

NATIONALITY: American/Caucasian

DATE OF BIRTH: 06/03/1933

HEIGHT: 5'11"

BUILD: Average

WEIGHT: 190lbs

EYES: Green

HAIR: Brown

SUMMARY PROFILE:

Born and raised in Alaska, the geographical proximity from his home state to Communist Russia brought the threat of the Cold War that much closer to his front door than most Americans. This is a key contributor to the candidate's fervent anti-Communist ideals and eventually led to his enlistment in the USMC.

The candidate spent his youth hunting elk and grizzlies in the Alaskan wilderness with his father (a WW2 vet and recipient of the purple heart for his actions at the Makin Atoll); as such, the candidate is adept in cold weather combat techniques and is an excellent sniper (at the age of 20, he became the youngest Wimbledon Cup winner in the history of the marksmanship competition). Candidate was recruited to SAD/SOG at the age of 25 after an exemplary term of service with the Marines.

Having served with distinction since joining the agency, Mason has a long standing friendship with many of his fellow Agency colleagues and shows a particular intimacy with operative Frank Woods.

Always itching for action, Mason's tendency towards impulsiveness is the one trait that may not have been completely "trained out of him". However, close friend Woods is well aware of this, and knows exactly when and how to reign him in.

(Full service record and psychological analysis enclosed)

Operation 40

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice find. yet another connection to w@w. was there a Mason at the makin level? i don't recall.

The Purple Heart is awarded for being wounded or killed in any action against an enemy of the United States or as a result of an act of any such enemy or opposing armed forces"

Wii version: Private C. Miller(father?) of the United States Marine Corps' 1st Division. He is captured by the Japanese, but is rescued by Corporal Roebuck and his men from the Marine Raiders squad, during the Makin raid.

I think this would deserve a purple heart...

nice find. yet another connection to w@w. was there a Mason at the makin level? i don't recall.

The Purple Heart is awarded for being wounded or killed in any action against an enemy of the United States or as a result of an act of any such enemy or opposing armed forces"

Wii version: Private C. Miller(father?) of the United States Marine Corps' 1st Division. He is captured by the Japanese, but is rescued by Corporal Roebuck and his men from the Marine Raiders squad, during the Makin raid.

you got it REALLY wrong. Mason is his last name (Alex MASON), says in the document. Miller's last name was Miller, that wasn't has first name. so there's no connection between Miller and Mason.

you got it REALLY wrong. Mason is his last name (Alex MASON), says in the document. Miller's last name was Miller, that wasn't has first name. so there's no connection between Miller and Mason.

I doubt the SAD/SOG would release and use his real name (even in Top Secret Documents). His real last name could be Miller for all we know, or Roebuck...or Chernov :lol:

Remember... "They. Do Not. Exist." ;)

A lot of the "random" names are actually dev names.

I know I'm just nitpicking but I stand by it. Don't they have end credits for that? If they really want their names in the game they should take a page from Valve Software and do it in a more creative way.

But no, I don't remember running into a Mason on that level.

A lot of the "random" names are actually dev names.

I know I'm just nitpicking but I stand by it. Don't they have end credits for that? If they really want their names in the game they should take a page from Valve Software and do it in a more creative way.

But no, I don't remember running into a Mason on that level.

Like the upgraded ray gun?