My first der riese experience

Ok guys when me and my friend was playing der riese for the first time we didnt know a shit about the map and where everything was we didnt even know what the mysteribox was XD then at level 5 we opened all the doors to the first mysteribox and then the dogs came and we got shit scared! We turned the power on and when the man said "link teleporters to mainframe"

the smoke started coming and we got overrun it was really scary. After we died my friend said "that was boring lets play nacht der untoten instead" A week after that I had played der riese so many times that I knew everything about it so I said to my friend "lets play der riese again"

And we did that and now der riese is his favorite map XD

Please tell me ur first time you played der riese.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i had just gameshared it(im cheap lol) and we played i had no idea wat to do my i asked my freind where the box was and he said theres two ways either way we have to fall (i thought there was gonna be a cutscene ) we went on to round 20 or 21 i dont remember all my friends upgraded w/out me knowing and i was lik" how r u guys shooting fricken purple?and then i got killed by a dog the end :D

ps i got a free cookie while typing this :mrgreen: