Black ops currency system

oggethealmighty

Ok guys i havent seen any topics about the CoD points system and i have noticed some confusion around the currency system so i thought id clear it up.

First of all, this information is seen from videos that i have seen and from the cod black ops app for andriod. This information might get changed in the fully completed game but this is what i have seen.

All the assault rifles i have seen cost About 1000 CoD points though i dont know about the classified weapons cuz they are classified :D

The attachments also cost CoD points and the most expensive once are flamethrower, grenade launcher and the supressor and they cost 1000 CoD points

I have seen that there is 3 X 9 emblems and there are 21 pages and they all cost 100 CoD points or it was 500 but im not quite sure.

The contracts cost from 50 CoD points and up too 500 CoD points from what I have seen though you are rewarded with about twice the cost and on those who cost 200 and more you get 500 CoD points and 500 xp too and they will come with new contracts every day.

There are a time limit on the contracts and they go from like 20 minutes to 24 hours

After you have completed a contract it has a timer so that you can apply it again after a certain ammount of time.

also i expect that you get like 1500 CoD points after every level so that you can buy a new emblem and maybe a new camo and a new gun.

When you rank up you unlock new guns so that you can buy them with CoD points. So you still have to rank up to get the good guns.

I have seen that there are facepaints that cost about 250 CoD points and i think there are 21 facepaints.

You can also buy layers too your emblem editor and i think you start with 3 and there are another 9 buyable.

You can also buy new outfits for your soldier though i havent seen any and i dont know how much they cost though ive heard that there are about 10 or 12

All perks cost 2000 CoD points and the blue perks make your soldier look different so if you have the ghost perk you get a sniper outfit and the flack jacket makes you have a thick armor on you. though i dont know if these move slower or faster and i dont know if they replace your bought outfit but i certanly dont hope so.

This was all from me i hope you found this information helpful and please dont get mad about my spelling cuz i am 14 years old and im from sweden :roll:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic