Where's the AC-130 in BO?

Daveyjone

Remenissing moment...

I was reading one of those old action magazines, yuo know the one where the allies have a guy or two who sneak into a enemy base then end up stealing a car/truck/plane and gunning their way out while killing hundreds of enemies... anyway, there was an article about the AC-130 in there stating it was first introduced in vietnam... so, where is it in black ops?

my first guess was it is in there but it hasn't been announced or found out, but it was such a good killstreak (not in my eyes, i couldn't hit anyone with it :D ) it should've been mentioned by now

my second guess was this: you know we theorised that the care package has been bolstered up from 4 to 5 because it contains weapons and killstreaks that can't be obtained normally... so maybe the AC-130 is the new EMP of the care package, what do you think?

sorry BBS i didn't mean to put perks instead of killstreaks

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 Because they have gotten rid of Over powered killstreaks. Look at the chopper gunner. Nows its a much more interactive killstreak. You are gunning it for real this time.

2 Also the care Package will not offer exclusive Killstreaks. Just the regular ones.. The only exclusives is some of the weapons.

P.S Emp is not a carepackage exclusive.

1. Not really overpowered, dogs at 7 was, so its now 11, you dont really get 14 kills with the ac130 as its SLOW, so its not really a nuke getting killstreak

2. In the killstreak pages of websites INCLUDING THIS ONE ( Go to the Home Page: black ops, multiplayer, killstreaks should have a rc car image next to it, compiled by carbon and i trust his work) they all say:

The care package has been boosted to 5 kills, this is due to it containing new weapons and killstreaks you can't buy with your CoD points

PS , i never said that. I said the AC130 might be the new EMP - as in the best thing you can get from a care pack - not only from it

@BBS: typo. sorry