Hell Hounds & U

Playing a few rounds of der riese and I got far enough to get to a "dog round" and noticed that a few of them didnt want to explode after I killed them. Than I let them have a taste before I put out their lights and noticed that all it takes is a bite and than they become explody instead of fluffy. Whats in our blood that will make a hell hound explode with joy or whatever it is that they explode with?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

no they always explode before the take a chunk of my crotch off

NO they dont always explode. If you let them nibble they do explode. And why would you let them go for the nards? "Wolfman dont have nards",'Monster Squad', later in the movie they prove that theory wrong :)

We have hit points like they do, so if they bite at your ankles as your running away than you have a chance to get bit multiple times without getting downed but if you crouch and they bite your face than consider it a headshot and hope your soul isnt fetched.

The dogs biting you has nothing to do with whether they explode or not. They explode only when they're on fire, and they become enflamed at a set time after they spawn.

Not true at all. There are many HH's that catch fire and with them being on fire doesn't mean they are going to explode. I thought them being on fire meant they would explode but when I put them out they dont explode.

When I was in a corner by the garage I saw lighting spawn infront of me twice in the same location but no HH appeared.