Obvious locations of new zombies (well thought out!)

MPG23

If you remember, in Shi No Numa if you activated the 3 radios in the primary room a series of numbers are read out followed by a message and then at the end another list of numbers is read out. the numbers read:

R-4848N 37 14 06 115 48 40

R-4848N is the restricted airspace zone over 'Area 51', and the rest of the list is the actual co-ordinates of the base itself =]

At the end of the transmission the numbers 60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94 are read out. Now these are the coordinates of a place in Russia named 'Tunguska', where in 1908 a powerful explosion occurred. The explosion is believed to have been caused by the air burst of a large meteoroid or comet fragment at an altitude of 5–10 kilometres (3.1–6.2 mi) above the Earth's surface.

Both of these locations have been rumored to have contained highly classified and conspirarcy worthy. And seen as in CoD Black Ops you are situated in America and Russia i think these locations would be prime for the locations of the new Zombie Map Packs within Black Ops.

(As you may know, both Area 51 and Tunguska are indeed mentioned in Der Riese) =]

Just a thought! =]

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tunguska was a meteorite crashing into the ground, not exploding over it. You can just look at pictures and see that huge crater.

Pictures don't mean squat without the info

It's widely accepted that the meteorong (see what I did there?) didn't direct impact the earths surface and indeed exploded within the atmosphere , hence why in your pics the blast zone is a simetrical butterfly shape of blown down trees and not giant dead zone crater

And yes... Please please search before you post... Your idea's will still be seen

Its hard work being new..

Just respect the forum and search / read related threads before making new threads...

I for one get excited when a new thread is up... Only to find its repeated info

P.s welcome, hope you enjoy the forums as much as I have since joining

Has anyone seen the YouTube video where some guy somehow obtained a new WaW patch that made the word "Uranverein" appear on the Zombies map select screen? I searched around for what Uranverein was, and it was a scientific organization in Nazi Germany, translating into "Uranim Association". I thought this was interesting as I've heard various rumors that U235 might appear in Black Ops' Zombies instead of/along with Element 115, and isn't the first animation on GKNOVA6 showiing Uranium atoms(or were they 115?)? I'm not suggesting another "Map Pack 4" rumor but I heard Treyarch might release a Black Ops preview pack with a Zombies map/preview level and some multiplayer maps shortly before Black Ops comes out. Also, the WaW message of the day said there was "more DLC coming soon". at the time, I thought it was referring to the iTouch "Shi No Numa" DLC, so I didn't look into it. But why would they announce iTouch DLC on a PS3? That's all I've got for now. YT vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Eg-fJFCKv4