A Lot Of Stuff Came To Me Today, about zombies in black ops

Hey, guys just so you know this is my first time posting so...um...i might suck. Anyways, here is some stuff that came to me today about Zombies in WaW and Possibly Black Ops. OK, starting off, and the beginning of Shi No Numa if you turn on those radios it leads you to coordiantes in Area 51, and remember Dr Maxis was like "The Americans have a large supply of element 115 at the nevada base"? that basically confirms area 51 with TWO MAPS WITH EASTER EGGS OF AREA 51!!! OK, next, do you guys know where it has Dr. Maxis's name and a field ops manual? THats where I think that Maxis and Edward tried to escape with a hellhound chasing them (fluffy) (the pawprint on the wall) :D OK continuing... I think this is known, but not welly (I HOPE thats a word) remember the baby crying when you start out in Verruckt? THATS SAMANTHA'S BIRTH!!!!!!!! oh and last but not least, If Josh Olin doesn't announce zombies in 30 days no one worry, I'm going to go to CA and punch him in his oversized adams apple. :geek:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum

A lot of what your saying has been posted/ discussed and there is many discussions about area51 being the possible new location...

Top advice for ya....

Personally attacking the legend that is Josh Olin will not help your new start in these forums...

Welcome to the forum, but as Robash said much of what you have put in your post have threads dedicated to their disscusion. So before you make a thread use the search button to see if their already is one. And yes attacking Josh Olin isn't a good idea either :lol: .