Has anyone done this to find the Der Riese secret? UPDATE*

I am new to the Codz Forum but i joined because I thought of something that might MAYBE unlock the Der Riese secret (It probably wont but I'm gonna give it a shot).

You guys might of already heard this theory before and I'm sorry if I am repeating something .

So I heard a long time ago that to unlock the Der Riese secret you had to activate the flytrap and then NOT shoot the two teddy bears or the monkey and then make one person get a TON of points/money to go to the mystery box and use it so much that you get the teddy bear in every mystery box location. Then once that person got all of those 7 teddys then they would get the type 99 or the secret room or something. And I know that people have no clipped around the map and never found a secret room and people looked into the Der Riese files and didnt see a type 99 or a Sawed off double barelled shotgun. I just wanted to post this to see If anyone has ever done this before because I never got around to do it. Im sorry if this post upsets anyone im just puttin another theory out there. :D

EDIT* When I said there was 7 teddys i meant 6 teddys i didnt realize there was only 6 locations for the mystery box.

UPDATE: When I tried doing this with my team I was playing as takeo and right as i got the 3rd teddy bear takeo said something that sounded a little suspicious. I he said "A puzzle, an enema, an irritation, the spirits toy with us." I figured out exactly what he said by going on youtube and listening to all of his quotes and I found the quote that I heard in the game. Also as i listened I heard him say in the video at 3:18 "We have solved the puzzle, but what is our reward?" This makes me think there is still something we need to find but it might not give us a reward or gift.

Here is the link go to 2:32 and 3:18 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_VQLZM_ ... 1&index=34

I couldn't finish getting the other teddy bears cause my teammate killed the crawler and then the next round started and our team died.

Also I thought about maybe the two teddys and the monkey are evil toys because each of the toys has some type of weapon so maybe Sam is tricking us into thinking those toys are a part of the hide and seek game and they might really NOT be and the mystery box teddy bears COULD BE apart of the hide and seek game. Just another thought I had and I'll try to get into another game and find out if it works but in the meantime if i cant get it soon then you guys are free to try it out too and what I do is i use a flamethrower and flame as much zombies as I can when they come to my team's camping spot while my other 3 teammates shoot the zombies. Once you get a ton of points have someone hold the last zombie while you try to get the teddy bear at each box and make sure that YOU are the only one getting the teddy bear and using the box because if your teammate uses it after you use it then I'm pretty sure it messes everything up. ONCE AGAIN I HAVE NOT SUCCESSFULLY DONE THIS YET SO IF YOU DO IT AND IT DOESNT WORK THEN YOU WILL THEN KNOW MY THEORY WAS WRONG AND DON'T START HATIN ON ME IF IT DOESNT WORK BECAUSE I NEVER HAVE SEEN IF IT WORKED YET. If you it does work then I will be responsible for solving the secret to Der Riese. :D

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic