New map idea

Gun man

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did not make this

Who thinks this would make a cool nazi zombies map, or any other island map would be cool for nazi zombies?

i've played it, rather simple for my tastes, but ok for a nacht mod, people have moved on to der rirese mods now, but this one should have used shi no numa mod so it could have jap zombies :P

I do like this map Idea, would have been better with Japanese soldiers as stated above, I would like to see a mix of Japanese, Nazis, Civilians (Local Tribes) and Marines, after all the Infection must spread.

Think I said this in another post but it reminds me of the Tv series Lost. Replace the Dharma guys with Group 936 or maybe The Thule Society who are linked with Vril in Der Riese.

Could go like this.:-

The Vril is gone from Der Riese, maybe on its way to Neu Schwabenland in Antarctica, but on route it was shot down by America forces in the Pacific. The Vril then crashes into a tropical desert island, drawning in US troops, Japanese troops & Nazis trying to recover the Vril.

This is a pretty solid Idea for a map, anything is possiable with a little thought put into it.

Good Thread.