Hey everyone

I have been on this site for a little bit but i figured that i would introduce myself.My name is john and i am 26, I am known also as abn bleach (bleach for short) on this website.I am a dedicated person who hopes to make a name for myself by helping carbon crack the gk documents and be very active on the forums.I have been playing video games since nintendo came out and i have been hooked ever since.I started to like nazi zombies as soon as i beat the game and since then i have been hooked.I still to this day look for easter eggs on der reise (just in case we all might of missed something especially since they announced black ops).I have just about every game console starting from atari, nintendo, snes, genesis, saturn, playstaion 1, 2 and 3, virtual boy, dreamcast, nintendo 64, gamecube, wii, xbox and xbox 360.If you would like to add me (i only really play on the 360) just send me a pm and i will get back to you.Carbon this website is awesome.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic