Ibanez is here

Ibanez

Hello everyone. Im sure you know me from the old forum. However, if you dont I will introduce myself again. I am one of the moderators here, the second youngest next to firevice ;).

I stumbled upon Cod:Z a while back last year. It all started when I was following JD 2020 on twitter and he said something about the people that were going to the First to Play event and their twitter names. One of them happened to be our own carbonfibah. I then followed them, and carbon announced that he was creating a site to discuss the storyline to the zombie mode. At this time I also was reading through the posts over at the xbox forums discussing findings of the zombie backstory and I was very interested in that so I decided I was going to join the forum. The forum then became a big hit and everyone was happy. Then a couple months ago in the forum we held an event to write an essay to try to become a moderator. I decided to write an essay not expecting to be selected for a moderator position but to my surprise I was actually chosen along with Lisa110.

Along with my near obsession for zombies I definitely love video games, and everything related to them. I also enjoy computers and I am in programming classes at my school. Along with those I am a big fan of almost all electronics. Playing guitar is also one of my hobbies and I am always trying to learn and get better at it.

With that said, I just want to say I hope this site will grow as much as the last forum did.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic