5. buried. although this may sound like a load of rubbish to you, because many disliked this map, buried was a very good map. they added lots of new things, like the head chopper, ext. some people may say that this map made us, as a player op. but who can complain? at least they made an effort in this map... the giant was just a re-skin... they could have added a shield and more perks in this map, but nooo.
4. shadows of evil. many also hated shadows of evil. i think that the main reason for this is because it was a difficult map for newbies. but i loved this map, and i'm good at it. they took a big jump with this map since bo2. and i think that it should have been a dlc, because it's better than zets and many maps in bo2.
3. der eisendrache. der eisendrache was one of those maps that brought back a lot of similarities from previous maps in the past. i loved how they went with a MOTD style. it is based off of a real place, like MOTD... and they brought back many things that were similar to MOTD. they could have improved this by adding new perks and making the panzers less OP.
2. Mob Of The Dead. MOTD is one of my all time favourite maps. it was a map that left you wanting to play more after 2 years of being out. it was a map that you always thought of playing. MOTD brought the creepy vibe to the game, and it also lifted bo2 after Tranzit, die rise and nuketown. the easter egg was simple, and high rounds wee easy.. trollarch also played around with us with PHD.
1. you guessed it: origins. origins was a great map, because you always had something to do. even after a year or two of the map being released people were still making videos on it(crash power). the staves were so good, and everytime I built and upgraded them i wanted to do the easter egg. i loved the ending cut scene.... it's a 3 year old map, and still better than Revelations