IW Zombies Weapons Revealed

ZombiesIsKey

Another bunch of information we have got about the IW Zombies game mode is the weapons that will be in it. IW gave us some information on two pistols that we will be seeing in IW Zombies and they look retro!

They are space themed I believe but they do look really cool and the descriptions we got of them are just awesome!

Just a little note here: IW Stated that while playing in the Zombies game mode, you can use weapons from Multiplayer and also Quest Weapons.

Starting off, we have the Dischord.

The Dischord pistol is single shot and fires energy bullets. Kill a zombie with this and they spin around, arms out, gibbing and knocking other zombies into the stratosphere.

The Dischord sounds just awesome. Imaging training a bumch of zombies and using this on them! It sounds like it isnt your round 1 starter pistol for sure, but it does sound really cool. I see that IW are really leaning on the fun side of things with these weapons but if you think that sounds good then wait till your hear the next guns description. Here is an image of the Dischord.

Spoiler

IW_Zombies_Desktop_02-DISCHORD.png

Moving on to the next gun we have the Facemelter. The name sounds really awesome but so does the guns description.

The Face Melter pistol is single shot and fires energy bullets. Kill a zombie with this gun and they literally rocket upwards, exploding and raining fire down on the other zombies.

Yeah, thats right. You can make zombies fly up and explode burning the rest that is on the ground. Another really awesome gun that I cant wait to get a hold of. Here is a little image of what it looks like!

Spoiler

IW_Zombies_Desktop_02-FACEMELTER.png

Sadly thats all they have given us for now but how do you feel about them?

What is your opinions on these weapons?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived