Info for newcomers!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERRUCKT:

The one thing I really want changed is that they went from Nacht der Untoten to Verruckt. Because in the trailer, the marine says "This is just the beginning" so I am highly inclined to believe that they went from VER to NDU

DER RIESE

- You spell Maxis' name as Ludwig, but on the nameplate in Kino, it says Ludvig.

- Also you say that Maxis went to Aether, but Sam is a ghost. Wouldn't she have gone also, and not be a ghost?

- I agree when you say that the crew escaped, but based off of the trailer for Shi No Numa, Richtofen left without them. The transcript of the talking includes no Richtofen, and Tank, Tak, and Nik are on a mission including gear, maybe to kill.

NEVADA BASE

- I think you should change the name to Area 51

FIVE

- You mention a connection to Aether that caused the breakout, but if so, wouldn't those Zombies be Nazi's?

ASCENSION

- I am pretty sure that the person released is Gersch.

- Also, I think the monkeys are like that because they went to the moon and had 115 exposed, not that the rockets had 115 in them.

CoTD

- We now know that it wasn't in March of 2013, the 3 is a seven representing March 17th, 20??

- He gets the VRIL Generator to rule the world, here is a quote: "One more piece after this, just one more piece and the world can be mine!" To further confirm that he had already gotten the VRIL Generator before needing one more piece he says, "The VRIL Generator will be mine, and then there’s only one more thing I need!"

TANK DEMPSEY:

- Again, I don't believe they wen't from NDU to Verruckt.

TAKEO MASAKI

- Can you put his bio in italics please?

NIKOLAI BELINSKI

- Fine.

EDWARD RICHTOFEN

- Overall fine.

MAXIS

- At the end you said the teleporters were incomplete, but they were actually complete. How couldn't they have been if they were teleporting dead people to the mainframe as Zombies, and how could Fluffy teleport and reappear if they were incomplete?

SAM

- Fine.

PETER

- You contradict yourself. Earlier you said that they went from NDU to Verruckt because their plane crashed. In Peter's part, you make it sound like they went to Verruckt first.

- You mention his handler, please read this: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12726

AETHER

- You don't have Aether, and I think you should, maybe this'll help: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12754

Do you mind if I post each paragraph with grammatical fixes that you can copy and paste in?

VERRUCKT:

The one thing I really want changed is that they went from Nacht der Untoten to Verruckt. Because in the trailer, the marine says "This is just the beginning" so I am highly inclined to believe that they went from VER to NDU

DER RIESE

- You spell Maxis' name as Ludwig, but on the nameplate in Kino, it says Ludvig.

- Also you say that Maxis went to Aether, but Sam is a ghost. Wouldn't she have gone also, and not be a ghost?

- I agree when you say that the crew escaped, but based off of the trailer for Shi No Numa, Richtofen left without them. The transcript of the talking includes no Richtofen, and Tank, Tak, and Nik are on a mission including gear, maybe to kill.

NEVADA BASE

FIVE

- You mention a connection to Aether that caused the breakout, but if so, wouldn't those Zombies be Nazi's?

ASCENSION

- Also, I think the monkeys are like that because they went to the moon and had 115 exposed, not that the rockets had 115 in them.

CoTD

- We now know that it wasn't in March of 2013, the 3 is a seven representing March 17th, 20??

- He gets the VRIL Generator to rule the world, here is a quote: "One more piece after this, just one more piece and the world can be mine!" To further confirm that he had already gotten the VRIL Generator before needing one more piece he says, "The VRIL Generator will be mine, and then there’s only one more thing I need!"

TANK DEMPSEY:

TAKEO MASAKI

NIKOLAI BELINSKI

- Fine.

EDWARD RICHTOFEN

- Overall fine.

MAXIS

- At the end you said the teleporters were incomplete, but they were actually complete. How couldn't they have been if they were teleporting dead people to the mainframe as Zombies, and how could Fluffy teleport and reappear if they were incomplete?

SAM

- Fine.

PETER

- You contradict yourself. Earlier you said that they went from NDU to Verruckt because their plane crashed. In Peter's part, you make it sound like they went to Verruckt first.

- You mention his handler, please read this: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12726

AETHER

- You don't have Aether, and I think you should, maybe this'll help: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12754

Do you mind if I post each paragraph with grammatical fixes that you can copy and paste in?

VERRUCKT:

I'm sure they traveled from NDU to Verruckt. Because they don't have their plane in Verruckt and in Verruckt poems it really says that they all expect maybe John died there so who would be fighting in NDU? Also Dempsey was captured in Verruckt so would rest of the team just leave him and escape to NDU?

DER RIESE

NEVADA BASE

FIVE

Yeah I'm not sure about this, maybe they killed the nazi zombies but the infection spread to the Pentagon workers.

I will dig into this and make fixes later.

ASCENSION

CoTD

TANK DEMPSEY:

TAKEO MASAKI

NIKOLAI BELINSKI

- Fine.

EDWARD RICHTOFEN

- Overall fine.

MAXIS

Well they are incomplete in the way that they zombified everything and Maxis and Samantha got stuck, if the teleporters would work they would have appeared in the mainframe also fluffy didn't appear in mainframe but came back to the test chamber like every zombie.

SAM

- Fine.

PETER

I just said when they got there so I just didn't mention there that they were first in NDU.

- You mention his handler, please read this: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... 67&t=12726

AETHER

- You don't have Aether, and I think you should, maybe this'll help: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... 67&t=12754

I'll guess I add Aether section soon

Thanks for the help. But I need to still ask few things I put them in your post.

Also I would like if you point grammatical errors as I can't fix them by myself :D

Guest Matuzz

VERRUCKT:

I'm sure they traveled from NDU to Verruckt. Because they don't have their plane in Verruckt and in Verruckt poems it really says that they all expect maybe John died there so who would be fighting in NDU? Also Dempsey was captured in Verruckt so would rest of the team just leave him and escape to NDU?

DER RIESE

NEVADA BASE

FIVE

Yeah I'm not sure about this, maybe they killed the nazi zombies but the infection spread to the Pentagon workers.

I will dig into this and make fixes later.

ASCENSION

CoTD

TANK DEMPSEY:

TAKEO MASAKI

NIKOLAI BELINSKI

- Fine.

EDWARD RICHTOFEN

- Overall fine.

MAXIS

Well they are incomplete in the way that they zombified everything and Maxis and Samantha got stuck, if the teleporters would work they would have appeared in the mainframe also fluffy didn't appear in mainframe but came back to the test chamber like every zombie.

SAM

- Fine.

PETER

I just said when they got there so I just didn't mention there that they were first in NDU.

- You mention his handler, please read this: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... 67&t=12726

AETHER

- You don't have Aether, and I think you should, maybe this'll help: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... 67&t=12754

I'll guess I add Aether section soon

Thanks for the help. But I need to still ask few things I put them in your post.

Also I would like if you point grammatical errors as I can't fix them by myself :D

Alright I can go through them and edit it and it'll sound better. Also, I want to make my own version of this, and add some of my stuff, like how I believe Shi no Numa to be an old Unit 731 site, etc but u have a lot of it and I don't to be accused of copying.

Alright I can go through them and edit it and it'll sound better. Also, I want to make my own version of this, and add some of my stuff, like how I believe Shi no Numa to be an old Unit 731 site, etc but u have a lot of it and I don't to be accused of copying.

"Maggot ridden corpses. Bug infested swamp. Hundreds of undead Imperial Army. Choose your tactic and defend for your lives!"

First and main supply of Element 115.

Japanese were developing and doing research with Element 115 and they were also developing the Ray Gun.

Nazis overtook this place by killing the imperial army members and capturing Takeo Masaki.

In Shi No Numa there was no actual tests on humans with the Element 115 but here they started to understand the true power of the element 115 for the first time.

Soon they saw how the meteor effected on dead, by reanimation of the dead cells of imperial army soldiers in the swamp.

Peter who left from Verruckt to prevent him discovering as an agent went to here and was killed by Richtofen who made it look like an accident.

Peter is the man hanging from the roof at the start of Shi No Numa.

Your version ^^

"Maggot ridden corpses. Bug infested swamp. Hundreds of undead Imperial Army. Choose your tactic and defend for your lives!"

The Japanese were developing the Ray Gun and doing research with Element 115.

Nazi's overtook the facility by killing the Imperial Army soldiers and capturing Takeo Masaki.

In Shi No Numa there was no actual tests on humans with Element 115, but it was here that they started to understand the true power of Element 115 for the first time.

Soon, they saw that the meteor effected the dead by reanimating the dead cells of Imperial Army soldiers in the swamp.

Peter, who left from Verruckt to prevent him discovering as an agent, went here and was killed by Richtofen who made it look like an accident.

Is that OK for me to do for all your paragraphs and you can change them if you wish?

Japanese were developing and doing research with Element 115 and they were also developing the Ray Gun.

Nazis overtook this place by killing the imperial army members and capturing Takeo Masaki.

In Shi No Numa there was no actual tests on humans with the Element 115 but here they started to understand the true power of the element 115 for the first time.

Soon they saw how the meteor effected on dead, by reanimation of the dead cells of imperial army soldiers in the swamp.

Peter who left from Verruckt to prevent him discovering as an agent went to here and was killed by Richtofen who made it look like an accident.

Your version ^^

Nazi's overtook the facility by killing the Imperial Army soldiers and capturing Takeo Masaki.

In Shi No Numa there was no actual tests on humans with Element 115, but it was here that they started to understand the true power of Element 115 for the first time.

Soon, they saw that the meteor effected the dead by reanimating the dead cells of Imperial Army soldiers in the swamp.

Peter, who left from Verruckt to prevent him discovering as an agent, went here and was killed by Richtofen who made it look like an accident.

Is that OK for me to do for all your paragraphs and you can change them if you wish?

Your version ^^

Yeah, thanks

Guest Matuzz

Your version ^^

Yeah, thanks

Your Verruckt

The main research facility to control the zombies that were sent there from Der Riese.

This is where the first outbreak happened and was spread then to Nacht Der Untoten.

Marine unit lead by Tank Dempsey were sent here after Peter was missing from Verruckt.

Here Tank Dempsey was captured by Group 935.

Mine:

Meaning 'crazy' in German, this was the main research facility to control the zombies that were sent here from Der Riese.

This is where the first outbreak occurred and it was then spread to Nacht Der Untoten.

A Marine unit lead by Tank Dempsey was sent here after Peter was missing from Verruckt.

Here, Tank Dempsey was captured by Group 935.

The biggest things I changed were just your location changes, i.e. referring to it as 'there' and 'here' even though it's the same place.

Your Verruckt

The main research facility to control the zombies that were sent there from Der Riese.

This is where the first outbreak happened and was spread then to Nacht Der Untoten.

Marine unit lead by Tank Dempsey were sent here after Peter was missing from Verruckt.

Here Tank Dempsey was captured by Group 935.

Mine:

Meaning 'crazy' in German, this was the main research facility to control the zombies that were sent here from Der Riese.

This is where the first outbreak occurred and it was then spread to Nacht Der Untoten.

A Marine unit lead by Tank Dempsey was sent here after Peter was missing from Verruckt.

Here, Tank Dempsey was captured by Group 935.

The biggest things I changed were just your location changes, i.e. referring to it as 'there' and 'here' even though it's the same place.

Soon to come:

Characters:

Brock & Gary

Dr. Gersch & Dr. Yuri Zavoyski

Updates to our crew characters mostly on Richtofen.

Maps:

Updates to Call of the Dead

Adding of Shangri-La

Guns:

WWII guns in Black Ops classic maps and their PAP names.

Misc:

Trivia section

Aether

List of all of the traps and ways to escape (zip-line etc.)

Other stuff I come up with.

Guest Matuzz

Soon to come:

Characters:

Brock & Gary

Dr. Gersch & Dr. Yuri Zavoyski

Updates to our crew characters mostly on Richtofen.

Maps:

Updates to Call of the Dead

Adding of Shangri-La

Guns:

WWII guns in Black Ops classic maps and their PAP names.

Misc:

Trivia section

Aether

List of all of the traps and ways to escape (zip-line etc.)

Other stuff I come up with.