I didn't see a post about this so I figured I would post it for those that are unaware. At the spawn area if you're facing the Pack-A-Punch machine, go through the door on the right, then go to your right and in the space between the two window barricades there is a pile of snow in a corner against the wall. There is either a Staminup or Deadshot Daiquiri perk machine under the snow. Those are the only two perks I've heard about being under there, but I'm not sure if those are the only two possible. To melt the snow:
1. Link all three teleporters to the mainframe
2. Acquire Monkey Bombs from the Mystery Box
3. Throw a Monkey Bomb in a teleporter and teleport along with the monkey bomb to the main frame. Do the same in the other two teleporters
4. On the platform in the spawn area, there's a control panel on a railing in front of the Pack-A-Punch machine. The three lights on the panel will be red before doing Step 3, but after using the three teleporters with the monkey bombs the lights will turn green, one corresponding to each teleporter.
5. Push the red button on the control panel after all three lights are green
After pushing the button, if you're facing the Pack-A-Punch machine, look up and to the left and you'll see a laser beaming from a giant robot head that is hanging in the air. The head is from one of the robots in the Origins zombies map. The laser beam will melt the snow pile revealing a sixth perk machine. You can still only buy 4 perks.