Extinction - Meet the Extinction Squad. [Concept Intro ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWDiMII6AJY

It has been 5 years since the cryptids were destroyed. Every Ancestor was exterminated after those events which almost led to the fall of humanity…...However it was not over. It had only just begun… The cryptids were indeed from ancient Earth but the Ancestors….No, they were just settling here. It wasn’t long before we realized this but by the time we did they came here and they were not alone. They had an entire Legion of creatures under their command just like the cryptids. They then Covered the Globe with Towers which amplified their control of their army. Now all that remains is a small group of Rebels….we are….The Extinction Squad.

My name is Keith Marshall. I was once a hunter taking down African Elephants and Lions. Hell, I’ve hunted almost every dangerous animal in the Planet. Until they showed up. They brought all sorts of Creatures down to earth. You thought cryptids were scary? I’ve seen shit that makes those Hive munching Creatures look tame. Looks like those, what they call em? Ancestors? Had more pets at their disposal. My job is to take them down especially those Giant ones they use to guard their Towers. We have Discovered that the Ancestors have built towers all over the Globe and using those towers they can control and manipulate their slaves. All those poor bastards. They may be slaves but I definitely don’t want to see their pets when they are off the leash

The Name is Naoko Yoshida. I keep track of all the Medical Supplies we have left for the remains of our civilization. It’s dangerous to go outside but I can handle things myself. I am part of the Extinction Squad. A group of trained Soldiers who specialize in taking down the Ancestor Towers. Apparently the Cryptids were mere foot soldiers for the Ancestors. Enslaved through a mental connection between Two species. That’s why they need the towers. With those towers they can amplify their brain waves and control is theirs. It’s best we stay away from sight. We need more medicine if we wish to combat diseases. There's more than one way to die in this Ancestor ruled Earth. When I became a doctor I never Imagined I would end up treating these kinds of wounds. The Flesh may Heal but the damage to humanities Spirit will take much more to fix.

Sean Michel reporting for duty. Explosives and demolition. Every team needs a man ready for action. Ever since I was a child I enjoyed blowing things up. I’ve been to jail once…..twice….I was in jail when the Cryptids attacked. Now that the Aliens are invading I can handle the big boy Explosives. The Military needed men and I definitely volunteered. Time went by and I became an expert at setting and detonating Military Bombs. No more pressure cooker bombs for me. My favorite part of the Job is when we knock one of their towers down. Every tower down is another victory for planet Earth. I guess you could say I have reformed, or perhaps I just found something much more fun.

Hello, the name is Barry Tanner and No I don’t have time to speak. Ok, fine if you insist. You see, when the world was overrun we needed new weapons to fight back the Aliens. So I’ve taken my part in the War by creating new ways of killing off the Ancestor’s Pets. Electric Net guns, Acid Spraying Guns, Explosives that track down their targets and My personal Favorite, The X-34. The X-34 is like My childhood dream. I always imagined what a spaceship looked like and apparently the government had one hidden from public knowledge. Would have been nice if they had used this thing against the cryptids instead of sending foot soldiers with Drills. Nowadays Even this Ship is loosing it’s usefulness with the appearance of those new Monsters from Space. Just wait till I invent some kind of gun that shoots rays, Kind of like...a zap gun….nah that name sounds like shit…..now go away I am very busy.

The Extinction Squads, humanities last Army against the Ancestors and their New legion. Perhaps one day the last tower will fall and we can finally take down the mothership. We are not an army designated to any one nation, We are the Army of Earth, We are the Extinction Squads, and we are unstoppable.

Edited by Black Hand Smith
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic