Please Explain the Zombie Infection

Guest mexnemo11

As far as when then next picture goes up. I say anytime after 2pm Pacific Standard Time (PST). It seems like most things happen around or after 2pm PST.

What PST is in GTM? Yes I'm too lazy to google it.

I think its -8GMT. But don't quote me on that. [even though everywhere I sign up -8GMT seems to work for my timezone]

*EDIT: It might be +8GMT, so 10 pm. BUT if it is -8GMT, I doubt it is going to be at 6am.

Guest ccm404e

As far as when then next picture goes up. I say anytime after 2pm Pacific Standard Time (PST). It seems like most things happen around or after 2pm PST.

What PST is in GTM? Yes I'm too lazy to google it.

10. That's about an hour my friend. Just hover and keep refreshing the page. It'll happen soon.

So since it is Black Ops 2, will it be like present day/future black operations? Because they said that the quadrotor won't even be usable for a few years.

Well, count all out that new site stuff. As Liam said, just a guy trying to capitalize on views.

643fddc2855498197a16a5ccc5b6ef5a

Yeah knew it, it had nothing to do with game and it wasn't prodessional site at all.

CONFIRMED: TACITUS.COM IS NOT RELATED TO CALL OF DUTY

This is what it means

ArRfvzkCQAAY8JY.jpg

Credit: https://twitter.com/#!/PrestigeIsKey/st ... 8779420672

That doesn't denounce it's relation. They're even more related now.

No, this clearly means tacitus is related to that weapon, tacitus.com is a company that used games to retrieve data about network security, bioinformatics, biotechnology etc, the company has been around since 2004 and closed in 2009, they seem to have relaunched with a teaser today after a large amount of traffic hit their site because of the hype.

FPSRussia is our main source of information so far and he himself has said that this company and website has NOTHING at all to do with Call of Duty.

1885a65299bbfe4a51f3cc528868f342.png?133

Guest Legend

Day 2:

Here is Day 2's image

900x506_classified_03.jpg

Also, from @PrestigeIsKey

20120424-133924.jpg

Also, FPS Russia confirms Tacitus IS NOT the site.

Wq0Gd.png

From Russia it is sounding like Tacitus is almost an acronym. Besides that, it seems to be linked to the quadrotor.

I don't think that's day 2's image. I have that a box that says April 24 that is still classified and that Tacitus box.

@LiamFTWinter I understand what you mean now. I was unaware that the tacitus website was someone else who had the website before all this new CoD stuff.

Guest right_direct

probably when the picture get unblured than it will redirect u to some site we will see.like the picture before,it was blured first and after it cleared out it took u to the fps russia.i think that it will be multiplayer assault drone strike,with thermal,machine gun and rockets.why not?i would take it!Cant wait to know more about new COD i have them all,still hoping for just one hint to zombies,1 picture please!

Tacitus in latin translates roughly to an adjective meaning silent however it could also have these meanings based on the context:

TACITURN

SILENT

TACIT

INCOMMUNICATIVE

RETICENT

RESERVED

CLOSE

HIDDEN

SECRET

HIDEAWAY

HEDGE

STILL

IMPLICIT

IMPLIED

NOISELESS

MUTE

ASSUMED

Sources, various translators online, and (oddly enough) a book of baby names and their meanings. Male, Tacitus, Silent, very uncommon :P

From Russia it is sounding like Tacitus is almost an acronym. Besides that, it seems to be linked to the quadrotor.

I agree, it probably stands for something.

The CallofDuty site seems to be having a few issues right now, I'd expect a different form of media like the FPSRussia video from yesterday to add more to today's image soon enough.

Tacitus is probably as simple as the name of the quadrotor.

A second image declassified just to show the name of the quadrotor? That seems unlikely.