Please Explain the Zombie Infection

stop telling what is going to be in next COD!!!This are also leaks no alowed here.Reported.

How are they leaks? The website is live...

stop telling what is going to be in next COD!!!This are also leaks no alowed here.Reported.

Well I think they are all the from official site, so they are not leaks.

Guest dude

How are they leaks? The website is live...

came to site trying to help. guy flips out. im outta here. [brains]

Guest TubbiPack

Chill man...

Guest AgentA

It doesnt matter if they are Main word is OFICIAl release,since than post what ever u want it is leak it was not oficialy onouncet not even the name!!!For me is it leak!

Hey, while you are right that people should not be posting leaks, you also need to stop double/triple posting, and just calm down.

Guest Smowza

If your bothered about finding out info before it's released then why not just click that little 'x' on the top right of your screen instead of going mental.

Guest dude

It doesnt matter if they are Main word is OFICIAl release,since than post what ever u want it is leak it was not oficialy onouncet not even the name!!!For me is it leak!

Hey, while you are right that people should not be posting leaks, you also need to stop double/triple posting, and just calm down.

[LINK REMOVED] - Waffles

its official now. :lol:

Guest dude

i am fine i am not angry just i dont want those kind of information here.thats all.

what you don't want official information on this website? whats the point of running this thing then? urlm.in/mhgv I'm curious what is allowed on here? because im new!

Stop arguing. The official site is up, if they didn't want it up they would have removed it by now. Stay on topic

DO NOT post images unless they are from the site. WAIT FOR THE TRAILER. You have been warned.

Post all discussion about the trailer / site (LEAK FREE) in the thread below

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=21357

Guest right_direct

if it is realy going to be modern and the guns going to be made up just not real replicas of actual guns than good buy.I was expecting to be it more cold war era up to year 1989.Again whole cities in smokes and flames another modern warfare game?Not happy about it,but still just wait for trailer to see.

Guest Element 262

Okay... I'm new to this site but it's not like what I posted was a leak. I just jotted down a theory... other people seem to do that.

Guest U.S.S. Deathstalker

How many hours til trailer release? :roll: :? :| [brains]

I think it depends on your time zone

Guest TheDualRevolver

We already know that the "strange barrel" image is a UGV (as we called a few days ago), and its name will be "Claw". I don't want to post the leaked image, but it's on the internet.

Edited: There you go. The image :roll:

Guest Pride_J-A

We already know that the "strange barrel" image is a UGV (as we called a few days ago), and its name will be "Claw". I don't want to post the leaked image, but it's on the internet.

Hi Dual! I don´t know what image are you talking about. Is that?

(Hola Dual! ¿De qué foto hablas? Te refieres a esta? Por cierto, soy Pride, no sé si me recuerdas de fotos y teorías de ShangriLa xD)

920x515_claw.jpg

Guest U.S.S. Deathstalker

The Claw is a monster. I didn't think it would be that large to scale compared to the picture.

Guest TheDualRevolver

(Hola Dual! ¿De qué foto hablas? Te refieres a esta? Por cierto, soy Pride, no sé si me recuerdas de fotos y teorías de ShangriLa xD)

920x515_claw.jpg

Yes, I refered to that image, but you posted the leaked one xD

Guest Pride_J-A

"[ REDACTED - Waffles ;) ]"

"[ REDACTED - Waffles ;) ]"

Yes, I refered to that image, but you posted the leaked one xD

LOL it´s true! Hahahaha

PS: Speaking English is fun xD

Guest TheDualRevolver

It's the size of SUV how an earth are you going to call that beast in if its in MP :X

Maybe... 11 kills like the Chopper Gunner/Dogs. If it takes 3 rockets to destroy it, it's OK.