115 Day after party!

Hey guys, Yellow-card here

Now as a few of you know, we had a 115 day where we all played Zombies

A few of us weren't able to make it because of internet problem or bad timing, Like me which had to leave half way through the game and few other people

If you guys enjoyed the whole 115 day thing than we should do more of these, maybe ever 15th of a month, if it's a weekday then we will work things out :)

But none the less, hope you had a amazing 115 day :twisted:

Regards Yellow-card8

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i throughly enjoyed my games with other friend and codz guys and would love to do this again if you get me friday or saturday (or wed+turs this week) i would be able to play longer as i can stay up later

Guest darkjolteon

Me and Ehjookayted have actually been discussing stuff like this :lol:

You should talk to him because he has some great ideas for different days for playdates.

-Jolteon

Guest Ehjookayted

Thanks, guys! I'll look to set-up some massive playdates just for us awesome PS3 users. :)

I've already got a list worked out and I've got some cool dates that should work. I'll be releasing a schedule shortly!

Guest darkjolteon

There's also the second 115 day, November 5th. That would be our last zombie game before Black Ops 2.

I like that idea! Would be a great send off for the old zombie maps before the next set hit our consoles!

-Jolteon

Guest yellow-card8

There's also the second 115 day, November 5th. That would be our last zombie game before Black Ops 2.

I like that idea! Would be a great send off for the old zombie maps before the next set hit our consoles!

-Jolteon

Agreed, lets try to look at the calender and see what try to see if we can see some more zombie refreces :D

Regards Yellow-card8

Guest Ehjookayted

-Jolteon

Agreed, lets try to look at the calender and see what try to see if we can see some more zombie refreces :D

Regards Yellow-card8

I've already done that! :)

In the process of organizing the list right now, check the site news section soon!

Sneak peek: Group 601 will be featured as well as a reference to A7X. Group 935 as well!

Guest mlindy92

I really enjoyed 115 five day. MegaAfroMan and yellow-card set up a great event. I played 4 different games during the day with different people, had tons of fun. It would be great if there were more of those events. I like the idea about once a month play date. You could do the second or third Sat. of each month.

Guest MyLittleHellhound

I really enjoyed 115 five day. MegaAfroMan and yellow-card set up a great event. I played 4 different games during the day with different people, had tons of fun. It would be great if there were more of those events. I like the idea about once a month play date. You could do the second or third Sat. of each month.

T'was a mighty time playing with you lindy!

Guest yellow-card8

My fav part was really getting some of the new users to join in, better way to get to know them and reel them and to join us forever ....... I mean have a nice time here :D

Regard Yellow-card8