Baby "Blue Ivy-Carter" named for the Illuminiti?

Yeah guise, I know I said I'm gone, but Im dropping in to mention a little something. I heard from a semi-reliable source that Jay-Z's an avid Illuminiti conspiririst. (however you spell it.) And this was why he named his baby the strange name "Blue Ivy-Carter". Im not entirely sure what it has to do with that, and Im not entirely sure where my friend got the information, but if someone wants to follow up on this it would benifit us all.

EDITED FOR A SLIGHT GRAMMER ERROR. (still dont care how to spell conspiririst.)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MyLittleHellhound

Wow. you know we crazy about finding zombie stuff when Jay-Z gets involved dont ye :lol:

We should look into that. It may be the key to our answers!

Guest Ehjookayted

Blue is for The Blueprint, Jay-Z's widely acclaimed and best-selling album. And Ivy is for Beyonce's favorite number, the Roman numeral IV, as well as her best-selling album, IV.

Jay-Z, however, has been rumored to be involved with the Illuminati. The child's name has nothing to do with them. Hope that helped. :D

Guest i am richtofen

he named his baby the strange name "Blue Ivy-Carter".

I feel bad for that kid, he/she is gonna get made fun of like crazy when he/she starts school.

Guest way2g00

AFAIK Ivy and Carter or common names in America for a girl. But yea I was listening to on radio and what EYE said is exactly correct word by word. Number IV is lucky for them.

Guest Arussianmonkey

Yeah I just heard so ill ask my friend where he got that. I do know that Jay-Z is rumored to be an Illuminiti conspiririst.

Ivy and Carter are both common names, but not Blue, and not combined together.

Well, unless there are any other important points, bie again.

Guest XxJason LivesxX

he named his baby the strange name "Blue Ivy-Carter".

I feel bad for that kid, he/she is gonna get made fun of like crazy when he/she starts school.

Until she buys the school and all the kids in it and has them fight to the death for the entertainment of her Illuminati overseers.

Guest i am richtofen

Ivy and Carter are both common names, but not Blue, and not combined together.

Well some one never watched Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends.