Stone Henge?

Hey guys, I'm back for a little now because I have a huge school break coming back. And I was thinking of zombies lately I came to this thought, after ALL the conspiracy and alien stuff from the hollow earth theory all the way to the nazi bell.

But we have never mentioned Stone Henge, it seems like such an intriguing subject for zombies, there's a lot of stuff they could do with it.

So is there anything that has already been connected to it, and/or could it be zombies next stop, or perhaps might appear in the finale of Sam getting her body back :twisted:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HammerFace

Hey guys, I'm back for a little now because I have a huge school break coming back. And I was thinking of zombies lately I came to this thought, after ALL the conspiracy and alien stuff from the hollow earth theory all the way to the nazi bell.

But we have never mentioned Stone Henge, it seems like such an intriguing subject for zombies, there's a lot of stuff they could do with it.

So is there anything that has already been connected to it, and/or could it be zombies next stop, or perhaps might appear in the finale of Sam getting her body back :twisted:

this is actually a two part question. first part has stone henge been mentioned before. and #2 if so where can I find this inf

Guest MixMasterNut

I am very much hoping for a Stonehenge map in the next installment of the series. I hope it's like the next No Man's Land map.

Here's where I see a potential link, which may also make it our next map!...

******************************************************************************************************************

I'm believe the astronauts on the Moon loading screen may potentially be Apollo (17?) astronauts (unconfirmed).

[center:2cdpmnfr]MoonPyramid.jpg[/center:2cdpmnfr]

Read my thread Pyramid found on Apollo 17 mission photograph: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=18599

Interesting to note is that the pyramid shape I show in the NASA photo is a "boulder" called "Geophone Rock". Geophone translates to 'Earth Phone'.

Now with that in mind, check out the Stonehenge and the Moon in these designs, made by the same Apollo 17 astronaut, Jack Schmitt

[center:2cdpmnfr]Rejected Apollo pathes designed by Schmitt

Ap17_Sketch2.jpgAp17_Sketch7.jpg

http://genedorr.com/patches/Apollo/Ap17.html[/center:2cdpmnfr]

During my research on Jack Schmitt, I found a letter he had written arguing that we need to go back to Moon. Let's not forget that Schmitt was on the very last Apollo mission, and we haven't been back since. He even argued that we should abandon any plans on going to Mars in order to further explore the Moon.

So my question is, why was Jack Schmitt so bent on going back to the Moon, if supposedly all he did when he was there was collect rocks?

[center:2cdpmnfr]Well there maybe a clue in this lunar sample they brought back...

82104main_pyramid.gif[/center:2cdpmnfr]

MIXMASTERNUT'S STONEHENDGE THEORY:

The pyramid on the Moon, Geophone Rock, may be an ancient stargate teleporter to the Stonehenge on Earth. This is how our 4 characters are going to get to Stonehenge.

[center:2cdpmnfr]apollo-Stonehenge.jpg

moon.jpg[/center:2cdpmnfr]

Guest imported_demesphor

I am very much hoping for a Stonehenge map in the next installment of the series. I hope it's like the next No Man's Land map.

Here's where I see a potential link, which may also make it our next map!...

******************************************************************************************************************

I'm believe the astronauts on the Moon loading screen may potentially be Apollo (17?) astronauts (unconfirmed).

[center:2txrqfeq]MoonPyramid.jpg[/center:2txrqfeq]

Read my thread Pyramid found on Apollo 17 mission photograph: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=18599

Interesting to note is that the pyramid shape I show in the NASA photo is a "boulder" called "Geophone Rock". Geophone translates to 'Earth Phone'.

Now with that in mind, check out the Stonehenge and the Moon in these designs, made by the same Apollo 17 astronaut, Jack Schmitt

[center:2txrqfeq]Rejected Apollo pathes designed by Schmitt

Ap17_Sketch2.jpgAp17_Sketch7.jpg

http://genedorr.com/patches/Apollo/Ap17.html[/center:2txrqfeq]

During my research on Jack Schmitt, I found a letter he had written arguing that we need to go back to Moon. Let's not forget that Schmitt was on the very last Apollo mission, and we haven't been back since. He even argued that we should abandon any plans on going to Mars in order to further explore the Moon.

So my question is, why was Jack Schmitt so bent on going back to the Moon, if supposedly all he did when he was there was collect rocks?

[center:2txrqfeq]Well there maybe a clue in this lunar sample they brought back...

82104main_pyramid.gif[/center:2txrqfeq]

MIXMASTERNUT'S STONEHENDGE THEORY:

The pyramid on the Moon, Geophone Rock, may be an ancient stargate teleporter to the Stonehenge on Earth. This is how our 4 characters are going to get to Stonehenge.

[center:2txrqfeq]apollo-Stonehenge.jpg

moon.jpg[/center:2txrqfeq]

ive read alot of BS theroys....but this one...is NOT one of them. I am 110% agreeing with you. i also have a theroy on this...the heros take the rock to stone henge and this is how we get to paris. i also think the stonehenge power will play a keyrole in zombies.